Here is an example of a web site which is NOT Mobile Friendly being compared to how it could be made Mobile Friendly:
50% of Searches Done On Mobile Devices Lead To Purchases
– you will not win your share of this business if your web site is not Mobile Friendly.
Contact us and we can make sure your web site is mobile friendly or we will offer to make your web site mobile friendly.
A few tips for building a good mobile website.
1: Consider is whether your site is “thumb-friendly”. What that means in practice is lots of big, fat buttons. Keep the font size fairly large and the navigation should be fairly intuitive following the “KISS” principle. Also, since the user is already on their PHONE – a prominent CLICK TO CALL button.
WordPress offers many features which are beneficial for small businesses to have an effective web presence. For example:
- It is Free code to use to make a web site.
- It has an ever increasing number of plugins to extend its capabilities and most of the plugins are also Free to use.
- It can be customized to just about handle every type of web site need.
- It can be kept updated by simply using a web browser. You do not need to have or know how to use any other expensive program to work with wordpress.